Saturday 18 February 2012

Well... I've got to say that I'm new to this. I have been really interested in starting a blog so here it is!
I am going to write about a few different topics but my overall theme is that of our association and relationships with texts (e.g. music, books/stories, poems etc.). We all listen to music, no matter what style or genre, and I'd really like to think we all read books and/or poems. It's just our nature to like or enjoy texts we feel a strong connection with. Whether that be from an experience, an idea, a feeling, or a special person.
I'm really going to be looking at texts I feel a connection with and why, but I'm also going to look at it in general as well. 

I hope someone out there see what I've got and I hope they enjoy what I've got to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment